Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sky's the Limit

Early this month a friend and I went to the 17th Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark Field, Pampanga. We didn't get to see most of the hot air balloons but a lot of activities went on for most of day and there were sights to behold at every turn and above our heads. I craned my neck and saw colors in the sky.
Kites were flying high. Indeed, many flew that day. 
The kites made me think about my relationship with God. For most of the time, I would want to be free from His control and fly with the wind. His tugs hurt and I wanted to be free. And yet, there were times when I don't feel that He is near and I doubt His guidance. But He WAS there, pulling gently on my strings, He still is and will always be there. I just need to believe that I am safe in His arms. Always.

I plan to go to the Hot air festival again next year. But I'll be bringing something with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment